Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

I talked with Kelli today. After a great week and loving every minute with her we talked about where things are going. They are going the way they feel. She loves me but everything in her life wants to go the other way. I certainly feel like I am prolonging the certain. I hate that and don't know how to handle it. Kelli wants more time but I to an extent the only one that helps is her. I don't want to think that. I really don't but today I do. I am willing to wait until I hear things how it she knows that if we get back together she will be back in the same spot. Through all the uncertainty that seems most clear to her. Ugh what to do. I want to wait for her but as common with this situation she is gonna have the opposing thoughts just how strong are they. Does it ever seem like it will work or is it all just false hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment